When you attend a concert at one of these venues, everyone involved with planning and staging the concert—including the venue owner, promoter, performer and organizer—has a responsibility to make keep the attendees as safe as possible within their control.
This means selling tickets within the venue’s capacity to prevent overcrowding, hiring ample security, ensuring all structures are safe, providing proper lighting and fixing any known hazards.
When safety is ignored, concert goers can get seriously hurt or even killed. We have handled concert cases that have included out-of-control mosh pits, poor handling of alcohol sale and faulty guard rails.
Were you injured at a concert?
If you think you have a case, we can help. Here are some steps to take first if you were injured at a concert:
- Report the incident to the venue and fill out a report.
- Document the incident—Save your ticket stub and take photos at the scene.
- Get names and numbers of any witnesses.
- Take photos of your injuries right away--This will help document the injuries and show what they looked like before they were treated and started to heal.
- Get medical attention—It is always important to see a doctor right away. Sometimes you may not immediately realize the severity of your injury—seeing a doctor can ensure it gets treated. This will also help document the injury—so make sure the doctor knows the injuries were due to an accident so he or she can include it in their report.
- Call a lawyer to discuss your legal rights and the best course of action.
How we can help
Give our lawyers a call today at 516-222-4000 for a free consultation. We can answer all your questions and help get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
Many times in these concert accidents, there are several parties that share liability for your accident—such as the owner of the venue, the promoter, the performers and the security company. We will explore all your options to make the best case possible.
Our experts will thoroughly investigate the accident and make sure your injuries are properly documented (we can provide references for top local doctors that provide thorough, good reports). We have helped many concertgoers who were injured get the compensation they needed to make a full recovery without worrying about medical expenses, lost wages and any other expenses.
Contact our concert accident lawyers and we’ll answer any questions you have. We can also fully discuss your case, your legal options and let you know what you can expect from the legal process. There are no costs or obligations, and you don’t pay at all until we get you compensation.