Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

My child was injured at a spring break party where alcohol was served. What are my rights?

If we are talking about a college or high school Long Island party with underage drinking, then you may have a case against the owners of the home or property where the party took place. If the accident was related to drinking—whether it was a reckless accident due to drinking, a car accident after the party or alcohol poisoning. It is not uncommon at these parties for us to hear about pool-related incidents. Too often, at these parties when there is a pool at the home, kids will throw each other in the pool, not knowing who can swim, or fool around in the pool.

Was your son or daughter injured at a Long Island school party? Contact us to find out your legal options. We are here to answer any questions you have and discuss your best course of action—there is no obligation or fee for consultations.

Live Chat