Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

I was injured in a bar fight. Can I sue?

If you were injured in a bar fight that you did not cause, you may be able to collect compensation from the person that injured you. In New York, you may also be able to sue the owner of the bar for negligence and possibly under the state "dram shop" laws that permit people who are injured by intoxicated individuals to file lawsuits against those that sold or served the alcohol. A competent attorney will help you determine how to proceed by looking at the specifics of your case.

Need more information? Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your case.

Live Chat