Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

I was hit by a driver who had no insurance. I have injuries. Who will pay my bills?

In New York if you are a pedestrian or a passenger and injured you may be able to collect medical and other benefits from your household automobile insurance company under the uninsured motorist benefits or where there is no household coverage you may be entitled to benefits from the Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation.
There are very strict timelines and the process of filing any type of uninsured benefits are VERY TRICKY. Consult an exprienced attorney in this area.

Live Chat