What You Need to Know about Slip and Fall Cases
Long Island Slip and Fall Cases
Did you fall and injure yourself on either public or private property?
Not sure what to do, but know medical bills are piling up and you are possibly unable to work?
We can help! Download this completely FREE and valuable report that details the essential things you need to do to win your case and get the compensation you need and deserve.
We Answer the Most Common Questions, Including:
- How much time is considered enough notice?
- What if the only person who saw the defect or problem before the accident was the victim?
- Does the notice have to be in writing?
- Are there some cases where you don’t need notice? (Hint:Yes)
- Are there other ways of proving notice without a witness saying that they saw the defect or problem before the accident?