No one expects to become the victim of an airplane accident, or to learn that a loved one was involved in an airplane crash. Statistically speaking, flying is one of the safer ways to travel. None the less, every year more than 1500 Americans are injured in an aviation accident some of which are fatal.
Common Causes of Airline Crashes:
• Engine failure
• Equipment failure
• Poor maintenance of mechanical equipment
• Pilot error
• Air traffic control error
• Collision with another aircraft (less common)
• Fuel tank explosion
• Ice accumulation on aircraft
• Ice, snow, or other hazards on runway
Who Is Responsible for Injuries Resulting from an Airplane Crash?
Every case is different. Negligence may be found from multiple parties or an individual that leads a plane to crash, they include:
• Airline operator, including its supervisors, mechanics, or safety personnel
• Aircraft owner
• Manufacturer of the aircraft
• Manufacturer of aircraft equipment, instruments, or computer systems
• Contractors that maintain the airplane and important components
• FAA air traffic controllers
• The Airport or Airport maintenance contractor
If you or a loved one was injured from a plane crash or during a flight, or if your loved one died as a result of injuries sustained from a plane crash, we can help. You need the help of an Airline Injuries Lawyer. Our experienced Plane Crash Attorneys will go over the details of the accident with compassion and answer any questions you have. We’ll go over what compensation you may be entitled to, depending on the type of injury, if it was a domestic flight or international and other relevant details. Do not delay. The consultation is free. Call us at 516-222-4000.
Areas of Interest: