You just received a big settlement for your case. A sizeable amount may go to paying off any liens you had as well as lawyer fees, medical expenses and other related costs, but the remainder will come to you in a lump sum check.
We like to advise our clients to seek financial guidance from an expert, who can help you wisely invest based on your personal goals. Whether your goal is to provide financial stability for your family, save for a child’s college education or build a nest egg for retirement, a financial adviser can help you make informed decisions based on their expertise and experience.
What specifically will the financial adviser do?
- Meet with you in person to discuss your financial goals
- Explain the types of financial services they can provide to you
- Help you understand your different financial options and their risk levels
- Recommend specific investments based on your needs and goals
- Help with tax advice
- Monitor your investments for future opportunities
One such expert we work closely with is Cary Goldstein of MassMutual. There are many reputable financial advisers in our area, and whichever you chose to work with can help you feel make smart decisions based on their knowledge and experience.
Have questions? Call us at 516-222-4000 and we will help guide you, as we have with many of our past clients.