Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

I was injured in an accident. Who will take care of my family if I can't work?

If you are injured in an accident and are unable to work, there are different protections depending on the accident.

If you were in a car accident, disability and no-fault insurance can both play a role in replacing your salary.

In other types of accidents, such as a slip and fall or assault, you can be eligible for disability from your employer. In addition you would include lost wages in your legal claim.

Were you in an accident and need legal help?

Talk to us for free--we can answer any questions you have and let you know your legal options. Never a fee or obligation for a consultation.

Live Chat