Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

While working at a construction site I slipped and fell. Can I recover for the injuries I sustained?

A worker that slips and falls or gets hurt on a construction site can be a solid case. You can't sue your employer, but if the site was being used for commercial purposes or as a multiple housing unit, then you maybe able to bring a claim against the owner as well as any of the contractors on the job. This can help ensure you get the compensation you deserve to cover all your expenses as well as pain and suffering. 

You are entitled to collect workers compensation through the company that hired you, but you do not get pain and suffering through workers comp.

Have questions? Give us a call at 516-222-4000 and we can discuss your specific case and answer all your questions. There is never a fee or obligation for our consultations.

Live Chat