Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

What should I do if I am involved in a slip and fall accident?

If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention immediately. Tell your health provider where you fell and what caused you to fall so that this becomes part of the medical records. At your earliest convenience contact a personal injury attorney so that your rights may be protected. A lawyer will discuss your specific case and let you know your legal options.

It is a good idea to take pictures of where the incident took place as well as of your injury. This will help provide evidence of how the scene looked, in case a dangerous condition that caused your fall is fixed. It will also document how the injury looked before any healing or surgery.

Have questions? Our lawyers can help provide answer and discuss your case--there is no obligation and never any fee until we get you a settlement or verdict.

Live Chat