Chronic, burning pain is most often associated with both forms of RSD/CRPS. However, there are a number of symptoms that also are associated with the condition such as:
- changes in hair and nail growth;
- changes in skin color, texture, or temperature;
- joint stiffness or swelling;
- limited movement in affected body parts;
- muscle spasms and weakness;
- sensitivity to touch or cold.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms following an injury caused by someone else's negligence, no matter how minor the injury seemed, it is important to see a doctor as soon as possible and consult an experienced personal injury attorney such as Goldstein and Bashner. Call us today at 516-222-4000 for a free case evaluation. We have extensive experience winning top compensation for our clients who suffer from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. We may not be able to take away the physical pain, but we will fight tirelessly to help you get financial compensation for your pain and suffering, to pay medical bills, and replace lost wages.