Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

My daughter was sexually assaulted. Can I sue?

If your daughter or son was sexually assaulted, you can sue for medical bills, as well as physical and emotional pain and suffering. In addition to the assailant, sometimes another party might be responsible. For example, the school, store, camp or other location where it happened might have contributed if they had insufficient security, lighting or hired a criminal without doing sufficient background checks. An attorney can help you determine how to proceed in your specific case.   

child abuse victim

Live Chat