Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (516) 222-4000
Goldstein and Bashner

I was sexually assaulted on my college campus, can I report it to the police?

Yes and you should. The schools may pressure you to have them handle it with their own internal investigation, but it is important that you report it to the police as well. This will allow a full investigation should you pursue legal action against the school and/or assaulter, that would be critical in helping win your case. If you have any questions or want to find out about your legal options, call us for a free consultation.

Here is an excellent article with more information to help you:

Live Chat