Would you like to have a nationally known anti-bullying lawyer speak at your school, library, house of worship or PTA meeting? Expert attorney Neal Goldstein will come and discuss with parents what their legal rights are, steps to put an end to bullying and ways to docuement the necesary school interactions to get school officials to act. Most of these cases do not need a lawyer, just the information that Neal will provide in the workshop. This includes:
- What you can do to try and stop the bullying or prevent bullying
- Who to contact and how to do it to leave the necessary paper trail
- What your legal options are
- What evidence is needed to get action or have case
- Explain the Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) and what it means for your child
Neal Goldstein has been practicing personal injury law for 25 years, and has become an expert on bullying law. He has appeared on ABC-TV News, Long Island News, Channel 12 News and in numerous print publications. He is contacted from parents throughout the country and wants to give them the power to help their kids feel safe and secure at school and in the community.
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 516-222-4000 or fill out the contact form on the top of the page.
Of Related Interest: