- Offering to settle now for a fixed amount that is significantly low
- Requesting unnecessary information and other delay tactics
- Disputing medical treatment
- Claiming medical charges are too high
- Misrepresenting insurance benefits, such as telling you there is less coverage than is true
For this reason, if you are injured in a car accident, slip and fall or other accident it is important to find a qualified personal injury lawyer who will protect your rights and fight on your side to make sure you are not pushed around by insurance companies.
If you or a family member has recently been injured, we want to help you. We have put together a free report that helps you understand the process in battling insurance companies. Download yours here.
At Goldstein & Bashner, our lawyers work hard to ensure that each and every clients gets the maximum compensation they deserve. We have extensive experienced dealing with insurance companies and a proven track record in getting our clients the compensation they deserve.
Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation. We can sit down with you to discuss the specifics of your case, answer all your questions and let you know what to expect from the legal process.